[Nfbc-info] Crowne Plaza

Melissa frommissy2u at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 01:12:17 UTC 2010

Sorry all

You can still get the $84 per night price on the rooms but you must be sure to let them know you want a regular room or they will give you an upgraded room which is the more expensive rate... I would suggest reserving right away and be sure to specify regular room... there are still king and two double bed rooms at the moment.