[Nfbc-info] Convention room arrangement alert!

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 28 02:14:59 UTC 2010

Hello All:
Robert (convention coordinator) has managed to nagotiate a second set of
extra rooms for our convention.  If you are procrastinating let me explain
what you should expect.

When you call the hotel to make reservations, they will ask for a credit
card number.  There is no deposit.  The card will not vbe billed until you
check out of the hotel.  When you arrive they will swipe the card.

There is a chance that we may have to go to a backup hotel.  We are not the
only group booked for that weekend.  Please do not wait to make your
reservation.

Call:  949-863-1999

Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net