[Nfbc-info] Seeking info for research

jeri siqueiros jsiqueiros111 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 17:14:08 UTC 2011

Greeetings my friends and fellow Federationists,

I am towards the end of my Bachelor's and applying to grad school to get my
Master's in Rehab Counseling. In doing so I am working on  research  focused
on education and curriculum for blind children in grades K-12. If anyone can
please give me a good idea on where I can find scholarly sources, I would
greatly appreciate it. I have began with the Dept of Education but am on the
hunt for more or other sources. I also am interested in any books or
articles. Thanks in advance.
--
Jeri Siqueiros
Jsiqueiros111 at gmail.com