[Nfbc-info] Seeking info for research

DrV icdx at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 18 17:27:19 UTC 2011

Hi Jeri,
I suggest you contact Carol Castellano. She has written a few books on the subject.
I am the dad of a third grader & an eight grader & they follow the same curriculum as the rest of the kids in the district.
In order for list-serv members to direct you to additional resources that might be useful, it would be helpful if you could clarify what aspect(s) of education/curriculum are you focusing on.
Best wishes with this.
Eric Vasiliauskas