[Nfbc-info] business loan?

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 21 23:09:29 UTC 2011

there are many resources for business loans. The U.S. Small Business
Administration is a good start and they have training that will help you
facilitate this goal. Additionally, depending on where you want the business
to be established many cities have programs to encourage the development of
small businesses. Check with your city or county's economic development for
directions. Contact me off list if needed for more help at
ckrugman at sbcglobal.net.
Sorry for the delay in responding but I have been out of town as my mother
passed away unexpectedly in a freak accident and have been way behind on
emails.
Chuck Krugman