[Nfbc-info] NFB of California Exhibitor Applications/Information

Roger Oberholzer oberholzerr at msn.com
Mon Aug 15 17:55:07 UTC 2011

The NFB of California is pleased to announce that our convention will be
held from October 13 to October 16, 2011 at the Hilton Newark/Fremont,
located at 19900 Balentine Drive, Newark, CA  94560. Exhibitors have an
opportunity to reserve their spots to show their products on October 14,
2011 between the hours of 9:00am and 9:00pm.

If you are an individual, agency or company that would like to reserve your
Exhibit Hall spot, please contact Roger Oberholzer at (510) 524-6016.

If you also know of a potential exhibitor, please email me at
oberholzerr at msn.com and make your suggestion. Thank you for all your
participation and suggestions,