[Nfbc-info] California Association of Blind Students board meeting. Friday Feburary 25.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 20:17:19 UTC 2011

Hello fellow   Californians,

 On behalf of the  officers and board of directors of the California
Association  of Blind Students, I would like to invite you to take
part in our feburary board meeting!
 There are many things in the works,  and as always,  we welcome your
input and participation in all that is  Planned and exicuted!
  The information for This conference call-in meeting is as follows:
 Date: Friday, Feburary 25, 2011
Time: 4:00p.m.
Call-in information:(218) 339 - 2500. pass code:958093.
 Thanks for reading, and We hope to see you there!
--
Darian Smith
2nd vice -president
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/goldengateace

"You could be shown the road, given the vehicle, even handed the key.
But only you can have the drive."