[Nfbc-info] business loan?

Fred's Win7 Desktop regenerative at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 23 19:23:12 UTC 2011

Hi Caroline,

A few ideas off the top of my head are:
- P.A.S.S. - the Plan to Achieve Self Support  lets blind folks boost
their Social Security benefits for a short time.  It is meant to help
purchase equipment, pay for education, and can be used to start a
business.  You need a business plan.  A copy of that is submitted
along with the long application form.
http://www.ssa.gov/disabilityresearch/wi/pass.htm

I'll post more, but gotta get out tandem cycling in a few minutes!
Beautiful day for it,

Fred