[Nfbc-info] Great hotel deal in Orlando.

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 19 05:00:15 UTC 2011

Hello All:
I am forwarding contact information for a third hotel in Orlando because I
understand the overflow hotel is full.  I have been told that the Days Inn
is about one mile from the Rosen Shingle Creek.  The rooms are $50.00 a
night.  I don't know what a taxi will cost to the main hotel.  There is
public transportation and Access para transit.
      Days Inn Orlando/International Drive
      5858 International Drive
      Corner Int'l Drive/Kirkman Rd
      Orlando, FL 32819 US   Maps & Directions

            Phone: 407-351-4410 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
407-351-4410      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
            Fa 407-351-2481
            E-ail: daysinn5858 at yahoo.com

            Photos

Mary Willows, President