[Nfbc-info] Great hotel deal in Orlando.

Justin Ekis jekis at fastmail.us
Thu May 19 06:30:04 UTC 2011

Hello Mary and all,

I didn't know about the deal at this particular Days Inn, but I found a good deal at the Days Inn Convention center hotel. It is also on International drive, so that can be confusing. It is $55.00 per night, which is a 20% discount special that they are currently offering. The hotel is about 1.7 miles from the convention hotel, and I'm told a cab is between $7 and $9 each way. Here is the contact information.

Days Inn Orlando Convention Center Hotel
9990 International Drive • Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: (407) 352-8700 • Fax: (407) 363-3965
Toll Free: 800-224-5055

Hope this helps, and I'll see you at convention.

Justin