[Nfbc-info] East Bay Chapter fundraiser

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 21:41:04 UTC 2011

Hello federationists attending state convention!

Please bring your dollar bills to convention and get ready to spend them.

The East Bay chapter will be selling Ghiradelli chocolates. If you
were at convention last year, you'll remember those delicious big
caramel chocolate squares we sold for a buck. well, they are back! and
so are 60% dark chocolate squares. Many of our chapter members will be
happy to give you a chocolate square for one dollar. I emphasize that
we are not selling those tiny squares of chocolate. We're selling the
bigger squares of chocolate and it'll only cost you one dollar!

And if that wasn't enough ...

We are also selling yummy Ghiradelli peppermint hot chocolate packets.
These are huge 3 ounce packets of creamy and delightful hot chocolate
mix. We will be selling these sinfully delightful hot chocolate mixes
for $2 a packet or $5 for 3.

Find an East Bay chapter member near you for your chocolate fix.

Regards,
Lisamaria, Treasurer
East Bay Chapter