[Nfbc-info] NFBC East Bay Chapter's fundraiser at state convention

jktomasell at aol.com jktomasell at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 22:35:48 UTC 2011

Hello:

     We as the NFBC East Bay chapter will be selling Ghirardelli
chocolates at this year’s state convention as a chapter fundraiser. We
will be selling the large chocolate squares in carmel & dark chocolate
for $1 per square. In addition we will be selling Ghirardelli
peppermint bark hot chocolate packets too. The hot chocolate packets
will be sold for one packet for $2 or three packets for $5. We as a
chapter hope that many of those who will be attending state convention
will need a chocolate fix & support the NFBC East Bay chapter. Many of
our chapter members from the east bay chapter will be at state
convention such as our chapter president Serena Olsen & we all will
have chocolate to sell throughout this weekend. Please support the NFBC
east bay chapter at this year’s state convention by having some yummy
Ghirardelli chocolates!!

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello, Member of the NFBC East Bay Chapter