[Nfbc-info] Thank you for a wonderful convention

Hoby Wedler hobywedler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 04:23:13 UTC 2011

Greetings,

I want to thank everyone involved with the convention. We certainly wouldn't
have been able to do it without the kind and generous help of all the
vollunteers!
Mary, you led us through a wonderful convention.

On another note, I want to thank all of you so very much for your sincere
support. The NFBC is surely thriving!

Yours sincerely,
-- Hoby Wedler