[Nfbc-info] Thank you for a wonderful convention

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 15:04:08 UTC 2011

Hahaha that is too funny, I think they meant stroke of success instead
of a medical condition?

On 10/18/11, Brian Miller <brian-r-miller at uiowa.edu> wrote:
> I just hope that "stroke" convention doesn't refer to the medical condition
> of the attendees!
> Brian Miller

> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-info_nfbnet.org/cdrobles693%40gmail.com

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
WindowsLive Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
E-Buddy ID: cdrobles693
Skype Name: jazzytrumpet
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/chela.robles
I volunteer for a non-profit organization called Bookshare, to learn more
and to join us, visit: http://www.bookshare.org
Visit my blog piece from Learning Ally and after reading and listening to
the song selection, fill out the form which requires no CAPCHAS unless
you're a robot at:
http://www.learningally.org/Blog/Access-and-Achievement/144/vobId__2525/