[Nfbc-info] Extremely Important Update About Script Talk

Frida Aizenman aizenman at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 6 22:38:31 UTC 2012

Mary,
At the moment, I get my medicine from Savemart Pharmacy, conveniently
located two blocks away from here, but, included in their pilot program , at
Wallmart, I will receive my medicine through mail order at a lower cost than
what I have been paying , and the beauty of it is that, I no longer have to
wait till I finish my supply before my insurance company, Hometown Health
allows me to buy it again, and in the winter, since it is through mail
order, I don't have to worry about going out in the snow to get it.
For my medication, right now, I pay $15.98 for one month. with mail order, I
will be paying $24 for three months.
Wallmart called my doctor's office to have them give me a prescription in
Wallmart. I do not have to report this to the Savemart Pharmacy, and, if for
some reason, I need to get my medication from Savemart Pharmacy as an
emergency, I assume I will continue to be in their files.
So, for me, it is a win win situation.
Cordially,
Frida