[Nfbc-info] Pkease help follow up with these congressional members

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 15 18:12:08 UTC 2012

Hello All: Californians are doing a good job educating our congressional
members about
H. R.3086.   We need to keep the pressure on and encourage the following
representatives to cosponsor. If you live in the district of one of these
representatives, please call them and remind them that it is important that
they suppport minimum wages for disabled persons

Congressman, Jerry Lewis, Devin Nunes, Buck McKeon, Dan Lungren, Gary
Miller,
Dana Rohrabacher

Thank You. Let me klnow what kind of response you got.
Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net