[Nfbc-info] horseback riding with nfbc sfv chapter

Racquel Decipeda racquelmd29 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 02:07:45 UTC 2012

Saddle Up and Have Fun!

The San Fernando Valley Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
California warmly invites you to join us for a day of fun, adventure and
socializing. We are going to the Griffith Park Horse Trail, Los Angeles to
go horseback riding on Saturday, April 28, 2012.

When: April 28, 2012, 9:00 am

Where: 480 W. Riverside Dr., Burbank, CA 91506

The cost is $25.00 per person to ride (cash only), but if we get more than
15 riders, we may qualify for a 10% group discount.

After the ride, the fun and adventure continues. Join us as we go across the
street to the Viva Fresh Mexican Grill, 900 W. Riverside Dr., Burbank for
even more fun, socializing, and good food after a fun ride.

More details will be provided, such as basic riding information you need to
know, directions to the horse rental location, and the restaurant when you
RSVP to Racquel by phone at: 818-457-9449 or by email: nfbevents at gmail.com