[Nfbc-info] Tish Anderson Makes Catch Our Dreams A Success!

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 7 01:13:46 UTC 2012

Hello All:

Once again, Tish Anderson demonstrated to the blind of the bay area how easy
it is to bring people together, have some fun and raise enough money to make
our NFB dreams come true.

On Sunday, August 5, 2012, NFB of California members, friends and family
participated in the second annual "Catch Our Dreams" lunch and auction to
benefit the California affiliate programs and ensure that Chemistry Camp
will continue.

I want to thank all of the volunteers who helped make the afternoon a
riproaring success.  Mayor Harry Price declared August 5 National Federation
of the Blind of California "Catch Our Dreams" Day in Fairfield, California.

Tish, thank you For your dedication, commitment and sacrifice on behalf of
the blind of this state. Your contributions must be measured not in steps,
but by miles; not by individual experiences but by your impact on the lives
of the blind of this generation. we call you our friend with love

Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net