[Nfbc-info] Tish Anderson Makes Catch Our Dreams A Success!

Hoby Wedler hobywedler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:01:14 UTC 2012

I must agree with President Willows.
Tish and all who worked tirelessly to put this incredible event together,
thank you, thank you, thank you! You all are incredible people changing what
it means to be blind by turning dreams into realities one high school
student at a time.
I cannot express how excited I am about this wonderful fundraiser for
chemistry camp!

Thank you all very much again! A very special thanks needs to be sent to
Rick and Tish!

Yours very truly,
-- Hoby Wedler