[Nfbc-info] Scramble Pedestrian Intersections?

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 22:20:35 UTC 2012

Hi Fred,

We have some of those "all skate" pedestrian crossings here in DC -- I can't
say exactly what the audible do, because I'm not sure there are any... If
there were, you wouldn't be able to hear them anyway as there is so much
noise.  But really it's quite simple, and kind of fun... All you would need
the signals to do is buzz to let you know it's ok to cross, and if they are
all buzzing, you could discern that it was an all skate moment.

If they talk they could say something to that effect, like, "crossing all
streets," or, "all cross," or, "run like hell!"  Or something to that
effect.

Good luck,

Brian M