[Nfbc-info] Goodwill informational demonstration on Saturday

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 24 04:01:23 UTC 2012

In case you are in the San Francisco Bay area and would like to help with
our public education campaign on Saturday, 8/25 here are the details.

We will meet at the Fruitvale BART station at 10:00.  We will assembled
signs and walk over to 2925 International Boulevard, the Goodwill Industries
main distribution center.

We are not going to be confrontational.  We are just letting the public know
that disabled workers are the only class of people in America which are
still receiving sub-minimum wages.  We are not accusing anyone.  We are just
informing the public.  We will have flyers to pass out and signs to help
alert the passers by.  The Oakland Police are aware of our plans.

Come join us and help change what it means to be a disabled worker in
America.
Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net