[Nfbc-info] Next At Large Chapter Meeting 12/13

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 11 03:09:16 UTC 2012

Hello All,

This is a reminder that our next conference call meeting of the At-Large
Chapter will be held on Thursday, Dec 13, 2012 at 7 p.m.  We will have an
update from people who attended the amazon.com demonstration.  Please help
spread the word about this chapter.  Everyone is invited.  The purpose of
the At-Large Chapter is to allow those who cannot get to a regular monthly
Chapter meeting to feel connected and stay informed.

Call in number: 712-432-0175
Code:  184220

Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net