[Nfbc-info] Next At Large Chapter Meeting 12/13

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Tue Dec 11 08:41:28 UTC 2012

Hi,
I'm sorry I will be unable to attend.  My work hours have changed and I work
late on Thursday nights now, like I used to.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com