[Nfbc-info] SF LightHouse's Jobsite Conversation Series Visits Healthcare CEO

Richard Russo rrusso at lighthouse-sf.org
Wed Feb 22 23:25:04 UTC 2012

Hello Jobseekers,

Our next jobsite excursion will take place on Wednesday, February 29th.
Our meeting is with John Debenedetti, President and CEO of California
Center for Sleep Disorders.

Since receiving an undergraduate biology degree from Stanford University
and an MBA from The Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern
University, John has focused exclusively on healthcare-related
businesses, including medical devices, biotechnology and healthcare
services companies. His business experience includes cardiac testing
services, pulmonary and home medical services, and sleep disorders
testing. John also serves on the board of the UCSF Department of
Ophthalmology, is a San Francisco native and is an avid sports
participant and fan.

On the 29th we will rendezvous at the LightHouse for the Blind, 214 Van
Ness Avenue, at 10:00 a.m. From there we will be taking the LightHouse's
passenger bus to the California Center for Sleep Disorders in Alameda.
Lunch will be provided following our talks with John, and we will have
everyone back at the LightHouse by 3:30 p.m.

Since we will be on a strict schedule, please give yourself enough time
to get to the LightHouse by 10:00 a.m. If you find yourself running
unavoidably late, please call my cell phone at (415) 351-9534 to make
the required arrangements.

Participants are encouraged to bring their cane or other mobility tool,
as this visit is part of a larger blindness training opportunity. The
dress code is business casual.

Please RSVP by Monday, February 27th, as space is limited. Feel free to
contact me directly with any questions or to sign up for the visit.

I am looking forward to seeing you there.

Rich Russo

(415) 694-7352

rrusso at lighthouse-sf.org

Richard Russo Community Services Program AssistantLightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired214 Van Ness AvenueSan Francisco, CA 94102Direct: (415) 694-7352Email: rrusso at lighthouse-sf.orgwww.lighthouse-sf.org

Save the Date May 18-20, 2012 for the LightHouse Provider's Weekend. Network with your colleagues and fellow blindness community partners at the beautiful Enchanted Hills Retreat in Napa. For information and reservations contact Tony Fletcher, 415-694-7319 afletcher at lighthouse-sf.org <mailto:afletcher at lighthouse-sf.org>

Connect with us:
http://on.fb.me/LightHouseFb
http://twitter.com/lighthouse_sf
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=0014Ogu2wnBvl8uh2umHF9QU0OUCY7hC1NO