[Nfbc-info] Fwd: Stalker

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 05:17:30 UTC 2012

Hello all, for those of you who have been stalked by a Moustafa
Al'Mahhdy via email, I received the following because I have
connections to someone who works for Google who believes he can block
the guy from using gmail or at least block his email address from
sending such email that harrasses blind kpeople and Americans ETC. See
below, and yes he has instructed me to send him any email this stalker
sends me. I've removed his email address from the from field so I'll
be the first to tell him then pass along the fact he has or has not
been blocked, please pass this along.
So rest assured, Dominic Mazzoni and I are taking care of this issue.
For those who have Skype and he adds you, block him.
Enough said and happy evening all no more on this thread unless I have
good or bad news concerning this guy Moustafa.