[Nfbc-info] Chapter meeting

Robert Stigile rstigile at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 7 22:47:42 UTC 2012

Hello All,
On Saturday, January 14 the San Fernando Valley Chapter will be
holding its monthly meeting.
We meet from 10 am to 12 pm at the Center for the Partally
Sighted in Tarzana.
The address is 18425 Burbank Blvd and the cross street is Reseda.
We have refreshments from 9:30 am to 10 am and then we start the
meeting.
The meeting takes place in the conference room which is Suite
706.
If you are interested, please RSVP to me so that we make sure
that we have enough chairs available.
After the meeting, we will go out for lunch at a nearby
restaurant, and then we will return to the Center for a new
meeting that is starting up, called Tech Talk.
Tech Talk will take place starting this month, on the second
Saturday of each month, shortly after the chapter meeting, and
will feature a different topic on Technology each month.
This meeting, Julian Vargas will be discussing everything you
ever wanted to know about the I Phone.
If you are interested in Tech Talk, you can RSVP to me or to
Julian Vargas, whose contact information is in the attached
flyer.
Thank you,

Robert Stigile, President
San Fernando Valley Chapter