[Nfbc-info] Chapter meeting

Genesis Renata genesisrenata at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 8 06:03:22 UTC 2012

Hi Robert,

What a great Tech Talk topic. Do you think this could/would be a topic at either a national or state convention?

Sincerely,

Genesis Renata, Nashville, Tenn.

www.mojoradio.us

WITTER: Genesis Renata

FACEBOOK: Genesis Renata CHATROOM: www.mojoradio.us/chat (NO ONE UNDER 18 PERMITTED IN CHATROOM WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT)

---------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 14:47:42 -0800 From: rstigile at sbcglobal.net To: nfbc-info at nfbnet.org Subject: [Nfbc-info] Chapter meeting Hello All, On Saturday, January 14 the San Fernando Valley Chapter will be holding its monthly meeting. We meet from 10 am to 12 pm at the Center for the Partally Sighted in Tarzana. The address is 18425 Burbank Blvd and the cross street is Reseda. We have refreshments from 9:30 am to 10 am and then we start the meeting. The meeting takes place in the conference room which is Suite 706. If you are interested, please RSVP to me so that we make sure that we have enough chairs available. After the meeting, we will go out for lunch at a nearby restaurant, and then we will return to the Center for a new meeting that is starting up, called Tech Talk. Tech Talk will take place starting this month, on the second Saturday of each month, shortly after the chapter meeting, and will feature a different topic on Technology each month. This meeting, Julian Vargas will be discussing everything you ever wanted to know about the I Phone. If you are interested in Tech Talk, you can RSVP to me or to Julian Vargas, whose contact information is in the attached flyer. Thank you, Robert Stigile, President San Fernando Valley Chapter 818-419-5331 E-mail: rstigile at sbcglobal.net Skype: robertstigile1 _______________________________________________ Nfbc-info mailing list Nfbc-info at nfbnet.org http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbc-info_nfbnet.org To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfbc-info: http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-info_nfbnet.org/genesisrenata%40hotmail.com