[Nfbc-info] the redbox issue on the internet

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sat Jan 14 06:53:18 UTC 2012

Hi,
I think petitions can be helpful, too.  I've signed several in my lifetime
and I feel good about helping a variety of causes.
Thanks
Lauren
advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer
My new book, "there's more than one way to love a cat," is available at
amazon.com
Visit us at catliness.com