[Nfbc-info] Dr. Maurer on upcoming radio show

Serena Olsen olsen.serena at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 22:26:37 UTC 2012

Hey East Bay members & supporters!

I have a message from Joe Ruffalo, president of the New Jersey
affiliate and host of radio show "Through Our Eyes".  Some of you
might remember Joe from our state convention last October--he was our
national representative.  He's a really fun and interesting guy and it
was great to have him here in the East Bay!  Dr. Maurer will be on his
show on Wednesday.  There are instructions below to listen online or
via telephone, and call-ins are encouraged!  We don't often listen to
the Presidential Release at chapter meetings because of the timing, so
here's another opportunity to connect with the National Center for the
Blind in Baltimore and hear what's new.

Joe says:

On Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 8:00 pm eastern, Thru our Eyes host,
Joe Ruffalo will interview the President of the National Federation of
the Blind, Dr. Maurer.
The interview will highlight the past years' accomplishments and the
goals for 2012 and beyond.
The interview is titled, "Ask the President" and calls to the show are
encouraged.

To listen/view log into:
www.thruoureyes.org
or for JAWS and other screen reader users:
m.thruoureyes.org
Click/Enter etton the listen to get the audio only or go a bit further down the
page for the view and click/enter there for audio and video
To listen to the live show via phone, call:
1 347 215 7037.
To phone in with a suggestion, comment, or just a shout out:
1 888 572 0141

Thanks,
Joe Ruffalo

--
Serena Olsen, MAIPS, NCLB
Staff Assistant, Japan Society of Northern California (www.usajapan.org)

"We are all born to be the hero of our own story." --Deepak Chopra