[Nfbc-info] Working with Rehab, membership call reminder

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Fri Jan 20 20:05:10 UTC 2012

Hello fellow Californians,
    This is to remind you that our next membership call is this Sunday,
January 22 at 5 PM. We will be discussing the department of Rehabilitation,
and offering tips on working with DOR to maximize the individualized plan
for employment. As a special treat, Pam Allen from the Louisiana Center for
the Blind will offer her expertise to those wishing to secure funding to
attend an NFB training center. You don't want to miss this informative call!
    The call in number is 218-339-2500, and the pass code is 958093. Please
arrive a couple minutes early, as we plan to start right at 5.
See you Sunday,
Angela