[Nfbc-info] Introduction and questions!

Miguel Mendez miguelmendez7 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 22:33:28 UTC 2012

Hello Terri,

Welcome to our listserv. I'm so glad that you've joined us. My name is
Miguel Mendez, and I live in Stockton, which is
Many miles north of Fresno along the same valley. One need not be an NFB
member to be a friend of mine, and many folks in my NFB family would say the
exact ssame thing. I certainly hope that you get to know many good folks in
the Fresno area, but I do  want you to know that there are also great folks
all around this state who are happy to be a friend to you as you make your
transition to central California. Feel free to call me or email me.
209-373-0875. Miguelmendez7 at gmail.com

Take care and welcome to the group,
Miguel