[Nfbc-info] Introduction and questions!

Genesis Renata genesisrenata at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 14 03:17:27 UTC 2012

Hello Terri, Welcome to the NFBC listserv.  It's alway nice meeting new people.  There are many nice people on this list.   My name is Genesis, and I am a member of the NFB of California.  Hope you can attend the state convention in October.  This will give you an opportunity to meet some great people, and make some new friends. Take care,

Genesis Renata, Nashville, Tenn.

www.mojoradio.us

TWITTER:Genesis Renata

FACEBOOK:Genesis Renata