[Nfbc-info] a jawsy jaws question

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:25:30 UTC 2012

Ah, but my dear friend, it doesn't. How precisely does one create a
presentation, edit slides, choose styles, etc? I have lots of
questions.

I've got the latest JAWS and the latest powerpoint, and I am forced to
use my mouse to click in places and select areas to paste text.
There's got to be an accessible way so I need more info then someone
saying it is accessible. And then there are the nasty ribbons...