[Nfbc-info] a jawsy jaws question

Hoby Wedler hobywedler at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 19:01:39 UTC 2012

LM,

Firstly, I've had very similar experiences. I don't even bother using Jaws
and Power Point.
Second, most of my presentations have many, many visuals and there's really
no sense in putting them together without the use of an assistant.

This falls directly into my category of ask for help when you need it. I
guarantee you that if you ask for a bit of help putting presentations like
this together, where you are in charge, of course, you will save a lot of
time.
This is, certainly, provided you find a good compitent assistant.

Just my thoughts...
-- Hoby