[Nfbc-info] deep sea fishing trip with the sfv chapter

Racquel Decipeda racquelmd29 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 08:08:31 UTC 2012

DEEP SEA ADVENTURE

The captain steers the bow of the boat out of the harbor and increases the
throttle. The gentle sea breeze caresses my face along with the sunshine. A
broad smile plays across my face because I am going out deep sea fishing
with family and friends.

The National Federation of the Blind San Fernando valley Chapter presents
its second annual deep sea fishing adventure.

Marina Del Rey Sport Fishing

Saturday August 18, 2012

Cost is $39 for adults and $25 for Children UNDER 12

Boat departs at 12:30 and returns approximately at 5:30 pm

Pick up and drop off address

Berth 52 off Fiji Way and Lincoln

13552 Fiji Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292

Phone: 310-822-3625

Basic fishing techniques will be taught if requested

For general information

2012 Free Fishing Licenses

** Please note you will still need an enhanced ocean validation - OCEAN
ENHANCEMENT VALIDATION - $4.89**

 <http://www.dfg.ca.gov/licensing/fishing/sportfishingfreereduced.html>
http://www.dfg.ca.gov/licensing/fishing/sportfishingfreereduced.html

Marina Del Rey website

 <http://mdrsf.com/> http://mdrsf.com/

For more information or to reserve your rod and reel call, Gordon Chan
909-576-2934

Please RSVP if you plan to attend

(PLEASE NOTE: FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, THE FISHING LICENSE APPLICATION FORM IS
ATTACHED. PLEASE ALSO SHARE THIS FLYER FOR ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO MIGHT BE
INTERESTED. RSVP IS A MUST.)