[Nfbc-info] FW: june Tech Talk advisory

Racquel Decipeda racquelmd29 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 9 02:17:01 UTC 2012

Dear Tech Talk Attendees,

We were just informed that our guest speaker Peter Proscia from IRTI
will not be able to attend our meeting this Saturday June 9th due to a
death in his family. We will be rescheduling him for a future Tech
Talk meeting. I apologize for any inconvenience this sudden change of
topic may cause. Tech Talk will still meet as scheduled so please be
sure to attend.

This month we will have an open and general discussion about Assistive
Technology. If you have any tech questions or topics you'd like to
discuss feel free to bring them up. If you have any information and
helpful tid bits you'd like to share with all of us that will be
welcome too. We will also talk about the Best in Tech 2012 Conference
coming up later in the year.

Again, I'm really sorry that we won't have Peter Proscia with us as
scheduled, I was also very much looking forward to his presentation.
Thank you for your understanding and support. I hope to see all of you
on Saturday June 9th from 2PM to 4PM

Sincerely,

Julian Vargas

--