[Nfbc-info] join the sfv chapter - san antonio winery tour and luncheon - june 23

Racquel Decipeda racquelmd29 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 20:54:13 UTC 2012

Please share this flyer with your friends and family. We would love to have
you join us. The winery tour and wine tasting is free! Lunch menu and prices
will be emailed out next week. We need RSVP to know exactly how many are
coming so we could advise the winery staff accordingly. Thank you!

San Antonio Winery Tour, Wine Tasting and Luncheon

Join the San Fernando Valley Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind
of California as we tour the historic San Antonio Winery. This winery has
been an oasis of good living and culture in the heart of Los Angeles. For
over 90 years, the Riboli family has owned and managed the only producing
winery in Los Angeles and the last of more than one hundred that once lined
the Los Angeles River Basin.

When: Saturday, June 23, 2012

Time: Meet promptly at 11:30 am

Lunch 12 noon to 1:00

Winery tour and tasting 1:00 to 2:00 pm

San Antonio Winery, 737 Lamar St., Los Angeles, 90031

Please RSVP to reserve a spot to:

Racquel Decipeda, nfbevents at gmail.com or 818-457-9449