[Nfbc-info] California caucus time and location in Dallas

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 14 21:56:22 UTC 2012

Hello All:
The California delegation would like to invite all current and past
Californians to attend our caucus meeting at the Hilton Anetole Hotel in
Dallas, Texas on July 2, 2012 at 6:00 P.M.
The California caucus will be held in the Sapphire Room in the Tower, lobby
level.
We will hear from our three national scholarship winners, as well as, many
others.
Grant recipients must attend this meeting in order to receive grants.

See you there.

Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net