[Nfbc-info] Invitation from the Tri-Valley chapter

Carl Martin w6rgh at att.net
Thu May 3 19:13:17 UTC 2012

Hi fellow Federationist and friends,

The Tri-Valley chapter would like to invite all interested persons to our
May 12 meeting.  This month we are going to organize our new "block buster"
money raising cam pain  and plan our June picnic.  We look forward to
visitors so that we can exchange information and grow our chapters.  Also
some of you may know blind folks in our area an dwe would be grateful if
you could tell them about our group.

The Tri-Valley Chapter of the NFBC meeting WILL be HELD on May 12, from 1
p.m. to 3 p.m in Livermore.  We meet in Cafeteria Room 2 at Valley Memorial
Hospital, 1111 East Stanley Blvd.

The "Rapid"  )east bound Wheels bus, which comes from the Pleasanton/Dublin
Bart station, stops in front of the "Life Style" fitness center just east
of Fenton Avenue.  Try to arrive on the 12:49 p.m. Bus and we will meet
you.The number 10 east bound buss also stops at this location.  It is a 5
minute walk to the meeting room.  Call Carl, at 925 449-9362 for more info
or to let us know we should meet you.

Carl Martin, President-Tri-Vally chapter