[Nfbc-info] Teacher Group

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 10 18:11:35 UTC 2012

Hello Therese:
It is almost impossible to find them now because the Clearinghouse for
Specialized Media no longer reimburses districts for Reader time.  As of a
couple of years ago, there were 55 at least.  You can see if John Paris-Salb
will give you information, but good luck.

I know of a guy named Brian Quintana in San Jose who teaches middle school.
Also, a Math teacher in Stockton named Alecia Thompson (I think).
I will keep hunting because there is a student at UC Santa Cruz who has
reached out for help prior to starting her program and she is going to need
help.  If you find any others, please let me know.