[Nfbc-info] reminder-june 3, pampered chef fundraiser for the sfv chapter

Racquel Decipeda racquelmd29 at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 19:02:09 UTC 2012

You are invited to our Pampered Chef Fundraiser for the National Federation
of the Blind San Fernando Valley Chapter.

Come join the fun! Things are Popping at the Pampered Chef. Please support
the NFBC SFV chapter by coming / ordering some wonderful kitchen products
from Pampered Chef! Portion of the total sale will benefit the San Fernando
Valley chapter to support our workshops and activities.