[Nfbc-info] Prayer request

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Nov 9 02:41:22 UTC 2012

Hi,
My prayers and positive thoughts go out to your sister, Lynn.  (that is my
middle name, too.)  It is good that you will be able to be with her.  I'm
sure she will appreciate that.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com