[Nfbc-info] NFB of San Francisco Chapter Meeting Invitation

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 15:36:48 UTC 2012

Greetings friends and  fellow federationests!

The San Francisco Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind
would like to extend an open invitation to all whom are interested to
join us for our monthly chapter meeting.
Who: The membership and officers of the San Francisco chapter of the
National Federation of the blind (NFBCSF)

When:Saturday, November 17th, 2012

Where: The San Francisco LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired

214 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102

Why:   to discuss matters of concern, share stories and experiences,
as well as become  more socially connected to  other blind people in
the San Francisco bay area.

How:  Just show up!- We are located Between Grove and Hays near San
Francisco City Hall. We are accessible by SF muni lines 47, 49, 31 and
F Market.  Also near both  the muni van ness and bart and muni civic
center stations.

At our upcoming meeting we will:
  Upon the recent National Federation of the Blind of   California
state convention.
Plan for future community events.
 Learn about  current issues and progress in the blind community
 And more!.

We welcome your presence, energy, ideas and enthusiasm; and  look
forward to seeing you there!

--
Darian Smith
(415)  215-9809

Let's work together to eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

"To dream what is possible and to put oneself in service of that dream is the
formula
for a life well lived."

- Dr. Peter Benson