[Nfbc-info] Join the East Bay Chapter for Holiday Goodness Dec. 1

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 17:16:06 UTC 2012

Hey fun Federationists of California,

I wanted to extend an invitation to all for the very first Saturday of
December. The East Bay Chapter is having a holiday party/fundraiser at
La Pinata located in fremont--a very short walk from the fremont BART
station.

Below is a link to the flyer that absolutely needs to be printed out
and given with your bill in order for our chapter to recieve part of
the proceeds. Show up any time of the day to have a meal, but if you
would like to join us  for a midday meal, please contact Lisamaria
Martinez for further details. She can be reached several ways:

Call or text: 510-289-2577
Email: lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Twitter: lisamaria217

See you there!

Lisamaria used Dropbox to share a file with you!

Click here to view:
https://www.dropbox.com/el/?r=/s/ymjxchiwcjg1gke/FUNDRAISER%2520FLYER%2520X4-20121201.pdf&b=clk:11219617:4008860958544429806:776:445&z=AADMEdh0kTVcYVP3o5oHZBB9Va8h5v8xZ8qvcOpNb3CCZw