[Nfbc-info] Gail Paulson, Friend Mentor and Angel.

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 22:23:59 UTC 2012

Aziza! That's awful news. gail was such a vibrant part of our
affiliate and I'm sure those who knew her were all so sad to see her
leave. It makes me terribly sad to here she's passed away. Please, if
you find out more information, or learn anything about a service or
where to send flowers, please do let us know.

LM