[Nfbc-info] Chapter Baskets for Affiliate (for those who have not responded, please read)

jeri siqueiros jsiqueiros111 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 15:44:30 UTC 2012

Hell California Federationists:

With convention creeping up on us I am sure there is ALOT of excitement
going on but before it is too late I wanted to remind those who have not
turned in basket themes to Jeri Siqueiros to PLEASE do so at your earliest
convenience. This year bidding will start at $1 hopefully giving everyone
an opportunity to take part in this event at convention. To contact Jeri
Siqueiros call me at 951-445-2520 or email me at jsiqueiros111 at gmail.com.
Thank you in advance and we look forward to see you at the 2012 California
NFB Convention!

Jeri Siqueiros
(951) 445-2520

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in
our life, or in the life of another…Helen Keller