[Nfbc-info] Chapter Baskets for Affiliate (for those who have not responded, please read)

Jana Littrell janadlittrell at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 18 04:46:09 UTC 2012

Hi, Jeri!

    This is Jana Littrell writing on behalf of the NFB of the Bay Area.  I
had a problem with my computer, so I apologize if you get this message
twice.

    Our chapter will be doing an entertainment basket, which will include a
DVD, microwave popcorn, and other wonderful things that you would buy when
you go to a movie.  We will make sure it is labeled properly.  Thank you for
your work in coordinating this.--Jana