[Nfbc-info] Flash Mob Scheduled Practices

stacy.cervenka at att.blackberry.net stacy.cervenka at att.blackberry.net
Fri Sep 14 19:13:32 UTC 2012

From Ramona Herriford...

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Stacy Cervenka <stacy.cervenka at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 12:12:31
To: <stacy.cervenka at att.blackberry.net>
Subject: Fwd: Flash Mob Scheduled Practices

Hello Everybody,

It’s Friday! WOO HOO!  I have confirmed more dates for our Flash Mob
practice. For those new on this email. I’m coordinating a Flash Mob
within the blind community to honor National White Cane Safety Day
which is every year on October 15th. This year it is on a Monday.
We’ll are doing a line dance and could really use additional
volunteers to assist us in getting in place to start, with staying
lined up and staying sync during the performance.  This means you’d
have to learn the line dance as well. There are 2 locations. Below are
the scheduled practices by location.

Society for The Blind, 1238 S Street, Sac (corner of 13th & S Street)

Tues. Sept. 18th @ 5pm in parking lot.

Wed. Sept. 19th @ 11:45am – 2nd floor training room.

Tues. Sept. 25th @ 3:30pm – room TBD

Wed. Sept. 26th @ 11:45am – 2nd floor training room.

Mon. Oct. 1st @ 3:30pm – room TBD

Wed. Oct. 3rd @ 11:45am – room TBD

Thurs. Oct. 4th @ 3:30pm – room TBD

Mon. Oct. 8th @ 3:30pm – parking lot

Wed. Oct. 12th @ 11:45am - room TBD

Unity of Sacramento Church, 9249 Folsom Blvd, Sac (Folsom Blvd & La Rivera)

Mon. Sept. 17th @ 10am

Thurs. Sept. 27th @ 2:30pm

Tues. Oct. 9th @ 5pm

If you will be attending the practices at Unity please let me know.
The size of room will be determined by the number of attendees. If you
are able to volunteer please let me know. It has been a lot of fun so
far in just practicing. This past Wednesday those in attendance
performed the line dance while I watched and called the steps. As Joan
put it. I was grinning ear to ear. I am so proud of how well everyone
is doing. Thank you!

Have a wonderful weekend and hopefully I’ll see some if not all of you
at the practice on Monday.

Ramona M Herriford

Herriford Insurance Services

CA Insurance License 0D82846

9175 Kiefer Blvd. Suite 294

Sacramento, CA 95826

Cell: 916.204.4554

Fax: 916.364.7783

Email: Ramona at herrifordinsurance.com

“Providing Education & Choice in Health Insurance”