[Nfbc-info] Donating a Chpater Basket? Please read

Jana Littrell janadlittrell at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 18 04:41:02 UTC 2012

Hi, Jeri!

    This is Jana Littrell writing on behalf of the NFB of the Bay Area.  We
will be doing an entertainment basket, which will include a DVD, microwave
popcorn, and other wonderful things that you buy when you go to a movie.  We
will make sure it is labeled properly.  Thank you for your work in
coordinating this.--Jana