[Nfbc-info] Fw: Super Powers for the Blind and Deaf: ScientificAmerican

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 04:49:25 UTC 2012

Hello,
If this just so happens to be the case, I wouldn't say that it is super
powers, but more focus.
I don't have very good hearing, but I can listen to 2 or 3 people talking at
once and process what they are saying just fine.
In Ear training class in fact, my pitch is mediocre.
So we don't have enhanced hearing in the fact that we can hear better than
sighted people, we can just use it better.
I would like to see a sighted person's brain after playing Swamp for a few
months.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs